Sunday, June 22, 2008

Ready for the drinks.............


I had these one peg bottles in my showcase, and the awesome one shot glasses which my sis had brougth from kenya. I wanted to capture the animal images on the glasses. I realised that the bottles would look great in the background. " बस दोस्तों का इन्तेज़ार है taali होने के लिए "


Shooting Mode : Indoor
Tv(Shutter Speed) : 1\60
Av(Aperture Value): 3.5
ISO Speed : 250(Auto)
Focal Length : 14.2




When I took few initial snaps, I felt there was something mising. well i figured out probably ice was needed. Once i added ice to the two glasses the effect looked great.

Once done with the above snap, i thought of adding all the two more bottles. Then it struck me why not add the syrups available in the refrigerator. The end result was just great. Just to add the first glass had soya sauce to get the dark clur effect


Shooting Mode : Indoor
Tv(Shutter Speed) : 1\60
Av(Aperture Value): 3.5
ISO Speed : 250(Auto)
Focal Length : 14.2


No comments: