Saturday, June 21, 2008

Children




When Mallaika was @ my place, she was very comfortable in my house. This gave me an excellent opportunity to click her naturally.


Shooting Mode : Portrait
Tv(Shutter Speed) : 1\60
Av(Aperture Value): 3.5

I was able to get closer to her without distracting her, which helped me to get full sized photo of her. I almost got down to her eye level.



Shooting Mode : Portrait
Tv(Shutter Speed) : 1\60
Av(Aperture Value): 2.7



Yawn, i am too bored of your talks and photo sessions. This snap i used faster shutter speed which is recommended while clicking snaps of kids.



Shooting Mode : Shutter Speed Priority AE
Tv(Shutter Speed) : 1/125
Av(Aperture Value): 3.5
ISO Speed : 200
Focal Length :13.2 mm





This black & white sketch effect was created for the above photo with Photoshop. Pls the tutorial by desgin inn.

No comments: